Monster Mash GRC

It was a graveyard smash!

We celebrate Halloween week with this fun video by McKinley Hacker and Kaleigh Stamper. Thanks to all who participated!

<script>

About the Contributors
McKinley Hacker
McKinley Hacker, Multimedia Staff
McKinley is your average 16-year-old teenage girl. She loves coffee more than most things in life, specifically an iced mocha from Daily Grind. McKinley loves listening to music and finding new artists and songs. Some of her favorite artists are Mac DeMarco, Phoebe Bridgers, Gracie Abrams, and of course, Taylor Swift. Her absolute favorite activity is marathons…movie marathons especially Harry Potter. She enjoys going to her youth group on Wednesdays and hanging out with her friends and family in her free time. Her favorite season is fall and she argues that it will forever be the best season. This year, McKinley hopes to meet new people and grow her skills in Smoke Signals.
Kaleigh Stamper
Kaleigh Stamper, Multimedia Staff
 Kaleigh Stamper is your basic 17-year-old girl.  She loves going to Mexican after every football and basketball game. You used to find her on the volleyball courts but now you can find her hanging out with her friends. Kaleigh loves to listen to Zach Bryan, and hang out with her dog, Mabel, and her mom. Her brother is mostly gone at Fort Knox for the Army, so she loves to hang out with him when she gets the chance. She loves the season of fall due to the colors and all the pumpkin smells. As she's starting her junior year, she's hoping to stay productive and enjoy high school.