The Great Return

Domino’s Day is back!
Joby Mitmesser
The Cardinal Café staff celebrates Domino’s Day which begins TODAY!

It’s here…The most awaited day of the week is coming back today, August 24th. Domino’s Day is making its return to the lunchroom every Thursday till the end of the year.

Domino’s Day is the one and only time of the week where GRC students receive dominos pizza as an option for their lunch meal. 

Mrs. Walker, the cafeteria manager of Domino’s Days, gives us important information that changed slightly from last year. 

Students have a choice of pepperoni pizza or cheese pizza, free for their first piece. They may buy extra pizza for $2 a slice or $8 for a whole pizza.

Bring your money to support the school or maybe buy a pizza to share with your friends and hardworking teachers.

Mrs. Walker loves Domino’s Day because “it’s very important how it gives students something different.” Variety is a step to the school lunch that all students love and appreciate.

The lunch staff is doing the best to prepare for the great amount of students and their need for extra pizza. 

“For any students who want extra pizza we will be selling a la carte pizza like any other extras,” says Gina. “We are here for the students.”

As the cafeteria staff prepare for the best day of the week, spread the word and tell your friends, so we can support the school as much as possible and keep this heavenly day up and running.