Prom 2022: The night you’ve been waiting for

This year’s prom for seniors will be in the GRC arena with the theme of Masquerade Ball. Prom is set for April 30 from 7-11 p.m. in GRC Arena.

Tickets will be on sale for students April 20-29 and will be $20 a person. This ticket price will include a 5×7 photo from Spectrum Photography. Additional photos from Spectrum will be available for purchase.

Tickets will not be sold at the door. They must be purchased during the days they are sold at school.  Per GRC Administration, there will be no exceptions to this rule.

Students must have a ticket to enter the arena. If students are bringing an out-of-school guest, they must pick up a form and have it authorized by April 22 for the guest to attend. 

GRC also has the amazing opportunity for students to loan a dress for the night of prom which has become known as Cinderella’s Closet. 

Cinderella’s Closet is intended for young ladies and young gentlemen to utilize donated formal clothing that has been gently used. The closet is available now through prom to find the perfect dress for an amazing night of fellowship and fun. 

Students, if you are wanting to check out the formal attire, you can browse/try on clothing before school, after school, or during Flight Time if your teacher allows it.  

Please see Mrs. Jones in the upstairs admin office if you have any questions about Cinderella’s Closet.