Top 10 Mobile Games

Graphic by Emmie Rose
    Cole Horn

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Mobile Games are an entertaining and fun way to pass the time.

This list showcases the top 10 mobile games right now and gives a description of the contents of each game.

Each of these games is its own pocket-sized adventure. Get ready to dive into the exciting world of mobile games.

Subway Surfers: Run, Slide, and Jump through a subway as you are being pursued by a cop and his dog for spray painting a train. The longer you run, the faster and more difficult the game becomes. This is a very fun Temple Run style game that is sure to keep you playing. 

Clash Royale: Strategy is key in Clash Royale, a tower defense game made by Supercell. You can use many different cards and characters to attack your opponent’s three towers. The person with the most of their enemy’s towers destroyed wins the game. Clash Royale is a fun, high quality, and competitive strategy game.  

Retro Bowl: Retro Bowl is an old school arcade style NFL game. This is an 8-bit football simulator that is sure to keep you hooked. You can guide your favorite team through as many seasons as you want and keep fighting to win championships. Run, pass, and kick your way into a Superbowl Ring.

Stumble Guys: Based on the hit console game Fall Guys, this game lets you guide your character through a series of obstacle courses. Stumble Guys is action packed and perfect for the competitive spirit. It is an easy game to master and win races against other players. You can even play against your friends in a “party.”

Jetpack Joyride: In Jetpack Joyride you steal a jetpack from a lab and you run and fly through the hallways in a “flappy bird-like” style. You compete to unlock new jetpacks and set new high scores, you can even customize your character and get power ups for the next game. Fly through the levels and try to get the highest score possible. 

Rocket League Sideswipe: Car Soccer. Also based off of a console game, Rocket League is a fun 2-d sports game where you drive cars and play sports at the same time. You can play basketball, soccer, and even hockey. There are many technical skills that you can master playing this game, for example a “flip reset.” Rocket League is always a blast to play with friends. 

Minecraft: Explore infinite worlds and build anything you set your mind to. Play creative and have infinite resources and infinite health or survival and fight for yourself and collect resources. Create, explore, and survive in a world where anything is possible.

Ball Sort: In this satisfying game you sort different colored balls into tubes. Try to match all of the same colored balls into tubes with each other. This game will keep you playing through hundreds of different levels.

Beatstar: A piano like game where you match the beat with your favorite songs. Play through many different genres of music and, as you go further in the song, the faster the tiles move. Try to get all five stars and master your favorite songs. 

Slither.io: A 2-d snake game where you eat different dots to make your snake grow longer. The object of this game is to cut off other snakes and be the biggest snake you can be. This game is very satisfying and you can’t put it down.

This list of the top 10 mobile games is sure to keep you entertained year round whenever you are bored.

These games are fun and will keep you hooked. Now that you have this list of awesome games, go try them out!

View Comments (1)