Smoke Signals Student Media

Smoke Signals Student Media

Smoke Signals Student Media

MoCo Sweep

Flashing back to our sweep of MoCo on the road. Go Cards!

Production Team: Meredith Boone & Olivia Brownlee

Editing by Abby Crase

<script>

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Abby Crase
Abby Crase, Multimedia Staff
If Abby could pick any movie character to be, she would be Robin so she can be best friends with Lego Batman. Abby thinks the world can learn a lot from Batman (He is very wise). Her second choice would be Alfred, but she doesn’t like to clean. If Abby were stranded on a deserted island, and she could only bring three items, she would bring a bathing suit, towel, and goggles. She might as well make it into a nice vacation. “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. Hooo.” -Michael Jackson/ Lego Batman/Abby Crase.
Olivia Brownlee
Olivia Brownlee, Multimedia Staff
Olivia, a junior at GRC, is a fanatic for some rolls and peanuts from Texas Roadhouse. Her goals this year are to maintain her 4.0 GPA and be a safe and responsible driver on her way to school. If she were to be in any movie, she would visit the last scene of Starstruck so she could meet Sterling Knight.  When she’s not at school, she’s most likely doing ballet with friends at her local studio. She thoroughly enjoys a Sunday (or any day of the week) nap. Her all-time favorite day of the week is Thursday, simply because it’s Domino's Day!
Meredith Boone
Meredith Boone, Multimedia Staff
If Axl from The Middle and Sharpay Evans had a baby, it would be Meredith Boone. Her favorite color has always been pink and her hobbies include online shopping, painting her nails and napping. She loves to try new foods and hates making decisions. If Meredith could describe herself in three words it would be Swiftie for Life. As of now, her obsession is the song August by the queen herself (Taylor Swift). Between school and extracurriculars, she relies on her daily Celcius to get through many hours of hard work. Smoke Signals is an exciting opportunity and she’s looking forward to taking on new responsibilities this 23-24 school year.

Comments (0)

All Smoke Signals Student Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *